The Week of awesome II! - The second annual unofficial gamedev competition!

Started by
278 comments, last by slicer4ever 9 years, 6 months ago

I don't even have a JRE setup on this computer (quite oddly I might add).

Packaging it alongside your game will probably net you some points in ease of use you would otherwise lose ;)

My 2 cents.

Yes the more I think about it, packaging a JRE is going to be the best option. Thanks!

Advertisement

Caffeine: coffee my wife provides before she goes to work in the morning.

That's the best possible flavor!

I don't have a team but still I would like to participate. Anyone who needs a team member currently can hire me. (Added advantage if you are using unity because I am familiar with it.)

Caffeine: coffee my wife provides before she goes to work in the morning.

That's the best possible flavor!

Yes, indeed.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I want to participaaateeee plzzzZ ^_^ !!

Hello. I would like to join, where do I sign up? :D

I think you just need to post here and await Slicer's confirmation, though sending him a PM wouldn't hurt (this thread IS getting big afterall!).

(I think we're at 33 warriors on the roster?)

You don't even need to post here to enter, so long as you drop something off at the end of the competition you'll be entered. We just appreciate knowing who our potential contestants are=-)
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Hello fellow game enthusiasts! I'm very interested in this Jam, though I gotta admit it would be my first, I'm very available and know how to use Unity and can program in various languages. And as you can imagine, my art is not great tongue.png.

You don't even need to post here to enter, so long as you drop something off at the end of the competition you'll be entered. We just appreciate knowing who our potential contestants are=-)

:O What did I get myself into! :P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement