Kingdoms of Arborea - Looking for 3D Modeller & Animator [Profit Share + Deliverable Bonus]

Started by
-1 comments, last by Eruadan 9 years, 7 months ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Gabe, I've been working on Kingdoms of Arborea, an Online Tactical Turn Based game for the past two months. Kingdoms of Arborea (KoA) is essentially a crossbreed between a Tactical Turn Based RPG (Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Arena Online) and a Kingdom Management Game (Kings of Chaos). These combined elements allow the player to enjoy a very strategic battle system coupled with an engaging meta game.

"How does that work exactly?"

The player represents a "Kingdom" in the vast world of Arborea. As the leader of a kingdom, the player chooses how to manage his/her resources, what to focus on expanding/producing next. The player can construct buildings which give certain perks, or send explorers on expeditions to find new resources, valuables, and even new troops. Troops are stored in a barracks. The player can choose twelve troops from his/her barracks to form his army. This army can be placed in any formation that the player chooses. If/When the player chooses to raid someone's kingdom the two armies go into a tactical-RPG battle mode. The victor marches off with pillaged loot and a boosted ego.

While there are a bunch of other features I have in the back of my mind the above is the core basics of the game.

"Nice idea! But how much do you have done so far?"

Ideas are indeed a dime a dozen. So far, I have completed the login system, a basic user lobby, a match making system, and a prototype of the battle mode. Below is some screenshots:

yU2xh1v.png
qu94zMj.png
Ivmykm4.png
9wxAYG6.png
vEeDgL6.png

"Neat! So what are you looking for?"

I can pretty much do 100% of the programming, and I have a friend of mine who is willing to do the concept art. What I am currently looking for is a 3D Artist/Animator who can create custom character models based off of concept art provided or come up with his/her own character ideas. Payment will be in the form of profit sharing and a small deliverable bonus when artwork is complete. If you are interested, feel free to reply to this thread or contact me via PM!

Thank you!
-Gabe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement