Calling all Artists (Good or Bad)

Started by
9 comments, last by Orymus3 9 years, 7 months ago

YOU CALLED, WHY AM I HERE?

The community is hosting an event and needs more artists to participate. Click here to read more

This is a community created event and I wanted to ensure that all people, art related, saw this. Many teams are hurting for an art guy so if you got some skills ( or maybe even if you don't but you want to learn ) hit up some of the people participating!

Advertisement

I has drawing skills:

OvOYrhc.png

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

^why is that cat there?

Cause he likes kitten!

That cat should be at least look at the canonduck. It's rude- no one likes to be ignored.

The cat reminds me of the "Duck" feature (jargon number 5 of this article):
http://blog.codinghorror.com/new-programming-jargon/

one can not simple question art

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

My question was rhetorical. I attempt to see the secrets of the universe in the art. You will refrain from saying what I can question using memes.

Little off topic! We need more artists to actually throw in some work towards the competition. Please ensure we stay focused on that and less on the cute cat that explains the worlds problems with hunger.

Ok make art for the competition for the little hungry children... and the cat.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement