Did I begin learning late?

Started by
47 comments, last by crancran 9 years, 7 months ago

I want i want to learn python & web languages & Networking,,,not python only

that will take long time but no problem :)

Advertisement

I want i want to learn python & web languages & Networking,,,not python only
that will take long time but no problem

If you are very dedicated it might not take as long as you think.

I started programming when I was 12, and I am now 16.

In just 4 years I feel like I have come a long way.

Starting at 15, you will be way ahead of everybody else when you get to college.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Not even close too old. Matter of fact, I'd say you are at the perfect age too.

I attend a University and I remember in one of my first Computer Science courses there was a guy in his 60's coming back to school just so he could learn programming.

The real question is if you are too young (depends on single people disposition), really motivated and (most important thing) able to continue to be motivated... Oh yes, you need to know that you're probably going to make your mind irremediably insane tongue.png

As the wise Yoda says:

patience-yoda.jpg

"Recursion is the first step towards madness." - "Skegg?ld, Skálm?ld, Skildir ro Klofnir!"
Direct3D 12 quick reference: https://github.com/alessiot89/D3D12QuickRef/

to learn python & web languages & Networking i'm in good age as you say:)

Thank you all for your reply

When I read the thread title I thought the man was 50 years old...

Its never to late to start learning anything.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz

i mean i want to learn python & web languages & Networking,,,not python only

i want to be professional and be better than who make fun of me and told me i don't know anything

When I read the thread title I thought the man was 50 years old...

Careful, I don't think I started learning Python until I was 50 years old and now I use it frequently in my day job. By the time you're old enough to know you don't know everything, you already know you're not too old to learn new stuff.

Stephen M. Webb
Professional Free Software Developer

i mean i want to learn python & web languages & Networking,,,not python only

i want to be professional and be better than who make fun of me and told me i don't know anything

Careful, you should only learn anything because it interests you and is fun for you. If you learn it to prove someone wrong then you may not pay attention enough to actually learn it properly. Forget what small people think of you and learn it because you want to not because you want to prove your intelligence. I've been programming for ~20 years and continually run into people demanding proof, but the key is that I don't let their doubt control my personal view or what I know is the truth. If you want to learn python, web languages, and networking; then learn them, but for yourself and not because of someone else.

I'm 15 Years Old

Do I begin learning python late?

- I am convinced that there are only the author's joke.

laugh.png

(c) 2000 by "vvv2".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement