Object Inspector

Started by
3 comments, last by marco 22 years, 5 months ago
Hi All, I have a problem that is not regarding programming but regarding the Object Inspector. The thing is that when I try to push F11 to get Object View into sight, if I have for ex a button selected, it wont show up!! Why? And if I go to the menu VIEW and select Object Inspector from there, it wont show up either? What have happend here? So any Ideas about this, I would be very very happy if you can help me out, I''m getting desperate! (I have also tryed to uninstall Delphi and then reinstalled it again, but there is the same effekt, Object Inspector wont show up!). I have even tryed to set my display view to 1152x852 pixels, but that wont help me. My system is Delphi5 with SP1 and Win2000. Thx in advance! Marco.
ME
Advertisement
You may have dragged it off-screen at some point. Try deleting any .dsk files in your project directory.

Steve ''Sly'' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
Thx Steve! It was the .DSK file. I did delete it and then it worked just fine!

I did try to set the screen to higher resolution but it didn''t help me. Thx again!
ME
Setting the screen to a higher resolution would not have helped if the Object Inspector had been dragged off the left of the screen so it had a negative Left value.

Steve ''Sly'' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
Steve 'Sly' Williams  Monkey Wrangler  Krome Studios
turbo game development with Borland compilers
I''ve noticed that! Thanx again for the help.
ME

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement