Sign in to follow this  
keehanroberts

FREE ONLINE DEVELOPMENT TESTING | Defencer

Currently working on a new Indie Project that I plan to finish. I havn't ever actually COMPLETED a game but wow oh wow do I have a lot of projects that I have created. I want to finally release something to the public that I have actually put effort in to and I believe the mechanics to this game are working quite nicely. Currently in Dev Build 0.03(newer version now avaliable)... I have created most of the core gamepplay and now is a matter of time to add many upgrades and features.

Daytime in the 0.03 Build

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:5522]

Anyways leave some feedback (preferably on Kongregate), leave a rate and enjoy your playthrough smile.png

I have fixed most of the major bugs but let me know if you find any other bugs and that would be greatly appreciated.

I do apologise as the game currently only progresses until Day 3(updated). The game will keep on running at the same difficulty though once it has reached it's 'max day'. This is a bug (not even a bug) that is very easily fixed but have not put in the extra time to do so. Will be greatly updated in the next update though so stick around!

All updates will be updated to the same link with a changelog.

PLAY

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Keehan12/defencer-test-builds

Edited by keehanroberts

Current Build 0.04

- Fixed Pausing Bugs
- New ‘Gunner’ Enemy Type
- Can now Game Over
- Barricade now WORKS
- 5 Days..

Current Build 0.03

- Fixed Pausing
- Removed ‘do not run when not being played’
- New and Improved Spawning System
- Days more Consistent (up to Day 3)

Current Build 0.02

- Added Pausing
- Added a glitchy ‘do not run when not being played’.
- Fixed Day Progressing
- Few Extra Upgrades (Base & Wall)
- Fixed Upgrades

Sign in to follow this