Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Bhagolie

help with C++ selection sort hw

Hiii!!! ; v; im trying to do these exercises while studying c++ again from scratch, and they gave me this exercise. I took a picture of it and posted it below. 

Its asking to sort out an array of numbers in increasing order. I know how to do it with postive integers but not negative integers. Maybe I coded my original selection sort wrong if it was meant to help with negative integers too but I cant seem to figure out a way to get this one down.

[attachment=23647:Capture.PNG]

Sorry. Homework questions like that are not usually allowed on the site.

If you don't understand the material you should talk to your teacher.  That way your teacher will know you didn't understand the material and can adjust their lessons accordingly. There may be several people who didn't understand, or it may be just you, and your teacher will want to know so they can help you better.

If we helped you at that level of your homework, think about the future. You will enter the job market and be looking for a job. Then you'll get your first job, and every day will be "I just got an assignment at work that I don't quite understand, can someone do my job for me?" It isn't a good path to start down.

There are some occasional homework help available. For example, "This says syntax error on line 17, but I don't understand."  That is not about misunderstandings in the assignment, but about an implementation detail that can be worked on in an open discussion.