Sign in to follow this  

Apentix RPG (2D)

This topic is 1182 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, I'm Zerrex and i'm currently working on a project called "Apentix". Now i'm the only developer (for now) and i'm not the best Java developer you've ever seen so this won't be "super fantastic" tongue.png

But anyways, this is my 2d Java project with world skills (Such as Woodcutting, Fishing, etc.) that you can train, and planning to add multiple shops etc. but I still have a long ways to go.

Below will be a screenshot of what it looks like:

LNBj3.jpg

NOTE: This game may be "flashy" because I still need to add something called "Double Buffering" which i'm planning later, I just got a lot to catch up with (Band, School, etc.) cause being in high school and a coder kinda sucks for how much hours I have to spend with homework and studying.

Also, I have a wiki (Instead of a website) with a "Dev Blog" and such to keep you updated on what I'm adding to the game currently, future updates, and just information about certain things in-game.

Wiki --> http://apentix-rpg.wikia.com

the wiki also has the Download link if you're interested in playing smile.png

Thanks for reading and have a nice dayy ;D

Sign in to follow this