Sign in to follow this  

I need some guidance please

This topic is 1153 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Get a coder and an artist and make them work. You'd probably need money since most people won't work for free.

If you want to make it yourself, then either be a coder or an artist, or both. If you choose to be a coder, then your first step is to pick a popular programming languageand search the internet for beginner tutorials.

What engine are you going to use. Is this 2d or 3d. I would look into what you can afford and then what your expectations are for your vision, or visions.

Next put together a team or keep looking for one. the more help you have the better the outcome of the vision in your head becomes reality. Try out your idea on Facebook.

Create a fansite of your idea and see if it takes off. Talk about your idea on Kickstarter and see if you get any bites from there. There are so many ways to start development but

getting actually feedback is best to see if anybody will actually play the card game.

Because you gave limited information, you got limited response.  It would also help to give your thread a [I]descriptive[/I] title to attract more people and let people with ideas about it know that you could use specific suggestions.

Is this for smart phone or all small mobiles?

Is this for computers only?

Do you want complete hardware cross-platform publishing?

What coding language will you be using?

How much art experience do you have?

Etc.,Etc.,Etc...

This topic is 1153 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.