Sign in to follow this  
Sonar87

Nefarious Kickstarter, 2 hours to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/749082525/nefarious

Please forgive me it isn't quite right posting this here, but by the time I'd search the TOS for an answer, the kickstarter would probably be over... Right now they are currently at just over $44,000 of a needed 50,000. If the managed to make it at this point, it's going to be very close. Really interested in this game and am trying to get as much attention anywhere I can for the last stretch. 

Nefarious is about being the bad guy! Face the trials and tribulations of being a 2D platformer villain as you do what villains do best! Your goal in each stage is to kidnap a princess, and then thwart a hero. Your ultimate goal is to conquer the world! Mwahaha! Currently our target platforms are PC, Mac, Linux, and Wii U. We need you to help us reach our goals!

316c06f31d834b99810ee0bd8586ace6_large.p

It's time to explore the dynamic between villains and princesses. So many damsels in distress are largely absent from their games, even if they are the subject of the title! (We’re looking at you, Zelda.) What’s their story? The hero is only 1/3 of the story. It's time to explore the other 2/3.

7bed80339d628af50f8b771e8c67e27c_large.g

Sign in to follow this