• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
1-bird

Detective Chirpums: Private Investigator (With Demo!)

This topic is 1520 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

DETECTIVE CHIRPUMS: PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR

lem1.png

THE STORY OF A SPARROW…

They say the city’s a roost for every bird.

Detective Chirpums is more than happy to disagree with that.  Almost as much as he is downing a bottle of Grackle’s Finest in one sitting.

He’s the city’s best detective.  He’s the city’s only detective.  Because someone had to.

And he’s got a new case.  It’s his only chance at paying rent for the month.  And not unlike too many of his cases, this one comes with a dame in sheep’s clothing.

DEMO + FULL GAME

You can get both the demo and the full game of Detective Chirpums here!  Compatible for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Alternatively, I'm having a bundle sale.  You can get Detective Chirpums, Graverobber, and Gods of Nowhere together for $3.99 here.

SCREENSHOTS

lem2.png

lem3.png

lem4.png

DEVELOPER NOTES

Birds!  Noir!  Puzzles!  Hardboiled lines that never end!  Everything that’s good in the world.  It’s all in this game, which I hope you guys enjoy.

Have fun sleuthing!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!