NukeDX and NukeDX2 help please

Started by
3 comments, last by drdarkon 22 years, 5 months ago
Okay I downloaded both NukeDX and NukeDX 2... They both look so awsome except I dont know how to run them or use them... Could somebody give me a hand? I''m not sure what to do with all those source files I see laying around.
Thanks
Advertisement
Isn''t there a help file? Or a tutorial on their website?
I didn''t look, but most places have something to help you use their programs...
Nope, not a thing I can see... All they have is an example folder but that stuff is precompiled so it doesnt help...
Thanks
Hmm, I just downloaded NukeDX, and from what I can gather, you need to:

(1) include the header file (NukeDX.h) in your project
(2) include the library in your project settings.

For the header, you can just copy it to your project directory and say #include "NukeDX.h". If you add the header to your project, then the autocompletion will be activated for the header, so you can do this if you like this feature.

In Visual C++ (you'll have to figure out how to this if you're using another compiler), goto Project..Settings and in the link tab, type in NukeDX.lib under Object/Library modules.

Oh, and you have to make sure that the compiler knows where to find the library. You can goto Tools..Options..Directories, and add the directory under the Library files option.

(If you want, you can do this for the header file as well, just go to Include files)

Sorry if I told you nothing you didn't know . Hope it helps.

Edited by - DarkAvenger on November 6, 2001 11:08:04 PM
I dont know how to do any code... Im not sure how to make the code for my game since all I have are the exampleds and I''m not sure how to call those functions listed in the docs
Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement