problem with sample TiledResources

Started by
4 comments, last by tonemgub 9 years, 6 months ago

i create my world using this sample

https://github.com/sharpdx/SharpDX-Samples/tree/master/Toolkit/WindowsDesktop/TiledResources

and i have this error

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileKey.cs 13 25 Central
Error 2 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileMappingUpdateArguments.cs 13 30 Central
Error 3 The type or namespace name 'TileRangeFlags' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileMappingUpdateArguments.cs 14 30 Central
Error 4 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileKey.cs 16 24 Central
Error 5 The type or namespace name 'SubResourceTiling' does not exist in the namespace 'SharpDX.Direct3D11' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileLoader.cs 18 45 Central
Error 6 The type or namespace name 'PackedMipDescription' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\ManagedTiledResource.cs 29 16 Central
Error 7 The type or namespace name 'TileShape' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\ManagedTiledResource.cs 34 16 Central
Error 8 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TrackedTile.cs 37 71 Central
Error 9 The type or namespace name 'SubResourceTiling' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\ManagedTiledResource.cs 39 16 Central
Error 10 The type or namespace name 'SubResourceTiling' does not exist in the namespace 'SharpDX.Direct3D11' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileLoader.cs 39 63 Central
Error 11 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' does not exist in the namespace 'SharpDX.Direct3D11' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileLoader.cs 73 62 Central
Error 12 The type or namespace name 'TiledResourceCoordinate' does not exist in the namespace 'SharpDX.Direct3D11' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Pedro\Dropbox\GAMES\NeoforceControls-SharpDX-master\Central\Terrenos\TileLoader.cs 87 52 Central

Hello

Advertisement

http://sharpdx.org/download/

i add the library sharpdx to my project

and i have the same error

Hello

Are all of the SharpDX libraries referenced by your project ok - is there an exclamation mark over any of them in the Solution view?

If not, then you can probably fix the errors by removing lines like this from the .csproj file, in a text editor:

<HintPath>$(SharpDXPackageBinDir)\SharpDX.Toolkit.Game.dll</HintPath>

Or, instead of removing them, try replacing $(SharpDXPackageBinDir) with the actual location where SharpDX is installed.

You can also add the (or set the value of) the $(SharpDXPackageBinDir) macro an set it to the proper location. See "Creating a user-defined macro" here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/669zx6zc.aspx#bkmkToCreatePropertySheet .

Also, this macro is supposed to be defined by a SharpDX.targets file, which is included in the Sample .csproj files like this:
..\..\..\packages\SharpDX.2.6.2\build\SharpDX.targets
This leads me to believe that maybe you have to copy (and build) the sample projects from a sub-directory of the SharpDX installation folder?

Also, also :) , have you followed the instructions here: https://github.com/sharpdx/SharpDX-Samples/blob/master/Readme.md ?

i enter in contact who create the sample and say the error it is becouse i using library of Directx11 and i have to use the directx 11.2 but my s.o only support the directx 11

i don´t know how create a Height Maps with shardx 2.6.2

Hello

i enter in contact who create the sample and say the error it is becouse i using library of Directx11 and i have to use the directx 11.2 but my s.o only support the directx 11

I'm assuming you've managed to compile the program, and it doesn't start (or shows an error message) because of the DirectX version? Those compilation errors you posted have nothing to do with the DirectX version supported by your graphics card. You should be able to at least compile programs for any DirectX version (assuming you have the latest Windows SDK installed, or the latest Visual Studio Version). If your graphics card doesn't support 11.2, then the program probably won't start, but you should still be able to compile it.

i don´t know how create a Height Maps with shardx 2.6.2

It seems to me like you want to do a lot of specific things, but you don't want to learn how to do them, so you're looking for already written code that does them for you? If that is the case, then STOP! Start following some basic step-by-step tutorials. And before even starting with 3D programming, you should really get comfortable with C# - you're going to run into compiler errors quite often (especially the kind of "missing reference" errors you posted), so you REALLY need to learn how to fix them yourself.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement