• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
abdullah786

Cloth Simulation In Ogre3D Using PhysX

This topic is 1425 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Developers !

I'm new here. I'm currently working on Ogre3D and PhysX library 2.81. I have exported human 3D model via blender in .mesh format. I have also exported her cloths in .obj format. I have successfully converted human 3D model into physX kinematic object. And i have also created cloth mesh(in .obj format) into PhysX cloth. This cloth is taking physical effects like wind and tearing effects. I have put these cloths on this Girl 3D Model. Now I'm moving towards animation. I have put the bones in the Human 3D model and now i want to apply the animation effect on this model. For example if the girl take her leg up, then the cloth should move up as it is expecting some force from the model. How can i do this ??? I have searched many times and i have found nothing. I will appreciate your ideas. Thanks.

Snapshot

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!