• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Sandu Liviu Catalin

'is_trivially_default_constructible' is not a member of 'std'

This topic is 1422 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've recently cloned the latest revision in the repository (2013) and when I try to compile the addons I keep getting these errors inside the angelscript.h header:

||=== Build: Win32 Debug Static in Addons (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h||In function 'asUINT asGetTypeTraits()':|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: 'is_trivially_default_constructible' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: '::value' has not been declared|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: 'is_trivially_copy_assignable' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: '::value' has not been declared|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: 'is_trivially_copy_constructible' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: '::value' has not been declared|
||=== Build failed: 9 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

I've tried MinGW 4.8.3 and 4.9.1 with -std=c++11 enabled and with Code::Blocks as the IDE. The main AngelScript project compiles successfully but the addons project fails to compile with that error. It's probably a configuration error on my part but just to be sure I don't pull my hair for nothing.

Edited by S.L.C

Advertisement

This is because of a change I made in revision 2001 to fix compiler errors in Xcode.

Looks like I'll have to make a special case for gnuc/mingw sad.png

Edited by Andreas Jonsson

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!