'is_trivially_default_constructible' is not a member of 'std'

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 9 years, 6 months ago

I've recently cloned the latest revision in the repository (2013) and when I try to compile the addons I keep getting these errors inside the angelscript.h header:

||=== Build: Win32 Debug Static in Addons (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h||In function 'asUINT asGetTypeTraits()':|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: 'is_trivially_default_constructible' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|581|error: '::value' has not been declared|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: 'is_trivially_copy_assignable' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|583|error: '::value' has not been declared|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: 'is_trivially_copy_constructible' is not a member of 'std'|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: expected primary-expression before '>' token|
..\include\AS\angelscript.h|584|error: '::value' has not been declared|
||=== Build failed: 9 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

I've tried MinGW 4.8.3 and 4.9.1 with -std=c++11 enabled and with Code::Blocks as the IDE. The main AngelScript project compiles successfully but the addons project fails to compile with that error. It's probably a configuration error on my part but just to be sure I don't pull my hair for nothing.

Advertisement

This is because of a change I made in revision 2001 to fix compiler errors in Xcode.

Looks like I'll have to make a special case for gnuc/mingw sad.png

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Try revision 2015. I've added a special case for gnuc 4.8 and later.

Thanks,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement