Advertisement Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
slicer4ever

The Week of awesome II - The judge Thread!

This topic is 1537 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

Whew, that is a relief, dmatter--thank you!

Since this method of packaging appears to work it does give you a way to comply with Slicer's proposed rule changes for next year.

Worked for me just fine too Thaumaturge. I only had a few minutes to mess with it so I'll give it a more serious play through a little later.

- Eck

Edited by Eck

Worked for me just fine too Thaumaturge. I only had a few minutes to mess with it so I'll give it a more serious play through a little later.

Ah, excellent--thank you! ^_^

My gf was able to help me assess the curve. As I went, everything she was able to go through within 10 tries, I ended up keeping.

Of course, the last level and boss were made without her feedback, which is probably why everyone is struggling to bad with them tongue.png

Okay, which curve? The ingame one, or the real life one? wub.png

Nvm. My mind is going through a particularly imaginative period... sorry...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!