• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Janus Sicklead

I Offer 3D Low Poly Models

This topic is 1507 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone

My name is Janus and iam from Denmark and live in Copenhagen, and let me just say 'Sorry for my bad english', i will do my best :-)

I've been 3D Modelling for over 12 years now, and are Educated 3D Game Artist @ TrueMax Academy which is located

in Vanloese, Denmark.

I've also been selling my work for several years now at market places like Turbosquid, Envato, The3DStudio, CGTrader, and Unity Asset Store.

What i would like to share with you are, is that i've decided to share my work to be downloaded for free at my new launched website.

My models are free to be used on Free Productions / Games, and as long they are not sold anywere else.

What iam trying to accomplish by doing this and actually give out years of work, is especially giving the oppurtiny for low budgets Game Developers alot of high quality low poly 3D models to work with, i really admire that so many people out there are creating so many games, or at least trying!

Here is are some screenshots of my work, which is / or will be avaliable..

Render01B-300x187.jpg render013-300x168.jpg

render01_o6-300x168.jpg render017-150x150.jpg render01_o3-300x168.jpg

render01_o1-300x187.jpg render014-300x225.jpg large_western_storage_3d_model_3ds_dwg_f

large_western_saloon_3d_model_3ds_dwg_fb

dagger07_render01-150x150.jpg dagger05_render01-150x150.jpg dagger4_render1-150x150.jpg

and that's just a small piece of the cake...

So if my models my have any interest, be sure to drop by and check it out HERE

Have a nice day everyone!

Regards!

Triix3D / 3DLowPolyModels

Advertisement

I've downloaded the catapult model out of curiosity. Very nice work. The model looks very good and imports quite well in Blender (the 3ds file has all moving parts doubled, and the OBJ file scales wrong and has some superfluous instances, but I think that is Blender's import plugin which is often not working so well -- either way, it takes about 10 seconds to delete the duplicate stuff, so it's good).

Only bad thing is the download site where you host your files, that one is in my opinion a rather obnoxious experience. Unless you register with them and pay, not only do you get a 30 second delay for the download (ok, well, a bit silly, but who cares!) but you also have to do a captcha after that and then you're being limited to 50 kB/s bandwidth.

I mean, fair enough, getting stuff for free, there's not much of a base to complain. But really, bandwidth is cheap nowadays, and they're getting quite a bit into your way there just so you're getting to download a file.

I've not used free download providers for some years, but surely there are some providers that are easier which you could use?

Hi Samoth,

Thanks for the feed!

i may be moving my files to FireDrive? Iam just not sure if its safe enough, as i get alot of ads from there.. and i do not wish to mislead people into alot of malware crap..

I might look around for another Download service which fits the needs better!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!