Started by
24 comments, last by Sik_the_hedgehog 9 years, 6 months ago
Okay. Now, just remember your order of operations from grade school:

PSycho Phil And Elvis Clean Noodles.
PS P A E C N
+ % & = , \n
Advertisement

OK that explains why it's PS and not P.

Also random thought, but why not just use escape characters like programming languages do? So e.g. instead of = you have \e, instead of & you have \a, etc. (and the escape character itself is escaped, i.e. \\). Replace \ with whatever character would be more suitable.

OK, it still isn't nice but would work with the naive method of replacing and also would reduce bandwidth as a bonus =P (there's risk of invalid escape sequences, but at worst they just will stay unencoded as-is)

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

well, I hope you're happy with yourself, the chat no longer works :(

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

yeah gimme my chat back

Posted a message to staff - so hopefully the right people will get the message eventually (Of course USA is asleep atm sad.png) - till then I can only suggest playing the many entries done in the just-past Week of Awesome and post feedback to the various folks who made the games. Either that or do your homework tongue.png.

edit Meh: why is this in coding horrors.....DSM,,,start a thread in the right forum next time (instead of piggybacking)!

The crucial bug in this brainfart of a code is not encoding "_" and not the order (it would still be broken regardless of order - the order does not matter, it just makes it worse).

Yep, deserved entry in coding horrors (our own daily wtf of sorts).

so it was you stormy and i was starting to blame fastcall, show me ur ass.

This thread just took an interesting turn...
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Guilty as charged. This is my ass in jail....again. Damn I might be headed into habitual :(

donkey-jailed.gif

I didn't do anything :( OP broke the chat by posting this :( but it works now so is all cool :cool:

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement