• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Army Clicker - Awesome indie game about comics, guns, and hot women.

This topic is 1235 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Army Clicker is an incremental clicker game I am working on with my friends. The three of us together form a start-up indie dev studio, boldly named Clicker Industries.

Army Clicker is a game that is simple at its core, but offers quite a bit of depth if you delve deeper and reach the higher levels, as the missions get gradually more difficult, and with each level up you unlock new items in the in-game shop. Currently, the shop contains over 400 items with over 100 different attributes, starting up with simple ones like "damage per click" and sprouting into more elaborate ones, such as "a percentage bonus to all your damage done in a mission you have completed more than once" or "increases the damage of your Tank Power-up by 50% while your Support Helicopter Power-up is active". Each row of 7 missions forms a "chapter", and these chapters contain pictures with story elements, that you follow by progressing through the game.

The game is played in a browser, and is an ideal filler for various downtime moments.

We would welcome any sort of feedback. Also, if you would have any suggestions on where to get more players, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Advertisement

Fun note: if you do the shopping before the tutorial tells you, you run in to some interesting results...I clicked the shopping cart when told and just started shopping before the tutorial said to buy anything.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement