• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SkidsDev

SkidsDev Game Programming Tutorials

This topic is 1331 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys!

I've been running a blog for a while now where I basically post ramblings about my game development experience, however recently I've switched to a set schedule of various Game Development tutorials, mostly focused on C#

Come check it out:

h

(Standalone domain is still propagating)

Domain's propagated and working now :D

Edited by SkidsDev

Advertisement

Nice, I like developer blogs. I think its great you are posting code on there as well, though you should try to find a format that allows people to expand or minimize code to allow for quicker scrolling, but perhaps thats not possible on blogspot?

Anyway, good luck and I'll check it out once in a while, would love to see some more screenshots!

Nice, I like developer blogs. I think its great you are posting code on there as well, though you should try to find a format that allows people to expand or minimize code to allow for quicker scrolling, but perhaps thats not possible on blogspot?

Anyway, good luck and I'll check it out once in a while, would love to see some more screenshots!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm currently using GitHub's Gist feature for the embedded code, which doesn't allow minimizing, although I might look into alternatives such as PasteBin.

As for screenshots, I assume you mean screenshots of the game, in which case, they're on the way ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!