• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Leafcrawl

The Hammers End (Indie MMORPG)

This topic is 1415 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone! I recently came across an indie game called The Hammers End. It was released to the public in 2013 and has been improving eversince. I was wondering if anyone else has ever played this? I have been playing for a couple of months and I have really enjoyed it thus far. It is not your typical mainstream MMO that is for sure!

-Persistent game servers (no instances, even dungeons). The huge land is available to everyone at anytime.
-Old School inspired (open world PvE and PvP).
-100% original game engine created from sratch by the development team.
-Less than a 300 MB download and creating a free game account requires NO personal information.
-Unique artwork. Explore 2 seperate continents full of forests, lakes, mountains, meadows and desert.

I don't want to list too many things, but if you are looking for something fresh and more of a classic MMORPG experience, then I suggest giving this hidden game a try. Leveling to 50 is suprisingly fast and from there it has an endgame focus to further develop your character. It has a nice charm to it. I just think indie games like this should be more recognized. I can answer any questions you may have from a player perspective.  Thanks you guys and have a great day! smile.png

Best Gameplay Video I could find.
The Hammers End official site.
Edited by Leafcrawl

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!