[Platformer] The Elemental

Started by
0 comments, last by Boder 9 years, 6 months ago

35775_1.jpg

Hello! My name is Aerion and today I have released my game The Elemental. The Elemental is a 2D platform adventure/puzzle game where you play as, you guessed it, The Elemental. You have made

a mistake and now it is your job to clean up the mess.

As the Elemental you have the power to control the Elements and use them to complete the levels.

This is my first game and I am very excited about it. I am pretty proud of it. I did live stream some of it's creation of my YouTube channel Aerion Games and I got some great feedback from people. I also uploaded some Dev Logs as the production went on.

Here are some screenshots:

70358.jpg

70360.jpg

70359.jpg

I will be releasing a video as soon as possible on it.

I hope you guys check it out, if not then thanks for giving the post a glance. I hope to be back soon with the next game. smile.png

DOWNLOAD

Advertisement

Very nice and complete for a first game. I got stuck on the level with the large spike pit and the door in the center, but got through it and to the end.

It was fun and entertaining and just the right length.

I like the idea of adding more and more to the story, but it might have been better with showing the text before the level and saving the story for every third level or so.

If you want some more suggestions, I would work on the wind graphic and the spike graphic. Maybe use a better special effect/sound for the double jump?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement