• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Christian Tucker

Desert Storm - Online Action Combat Game looking for artists.

This topic is 1522 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Currently I am in the progress of creating a game called "Desert Storm: Arenas" which uses action combat and a master-server to create rooms in which players can join to battle it out with other players, this is a 3D Medieval game and is currently seeking artists to help polish it and get things on the road for an BETA release.

What we need:

• 3D Character Modelers / Animators
  • Concept Artists.
  • User Interface Designers

I'm currently at my university posting this and don't have any media to display; However all media is filled with placeholder material and was used for prototyping purposes only. The game looks ugly and is waiting for an artist to come and fix things up. I will be posting media when I get home in a few hours.

If you're interested in joining this project, please send me a message at christian.tucker@outlook.com

Please list the position you would like to fill as well as any previous works. (If applicable)

Note:

• Rev-Share is possible depending on the amount of work put in, I've been working on this project for months alone.
  • There will not be any hourly/daily/per-job payment for these positions.
  • Your name will be listed in the credits of the game, displayed on the main menu.
  • By submitting an asset to me, and thus the game "Desert Storm" you accept that you are turning over commercial permission for said items. You will still own everything that you create.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!