• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Gamingearz

"Foreign Planet" - free sound pack designed by "Gamingearz"

This topic is 1339 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

foreign_planet_small.jpg

53 years have passed since the first man went into space. That's why, today we would like to present our free library "Foreign planet".

Gamingerz team has developed for you the essential set of sounds to create the Sci-fi games.

All the material in this library is Royalty free.

Our library includes: 
- 2 soundtracks (action,ambient)
- 4 ambients 
- 14 interface clicks 
- 9 shots of futuristic weapon
- 13 sounds of planimals 

You can download this library from our website  - http://gamingearz.com/en/free-content/foreing-planet
All sound are already converted in 3 popular audio formats (wav, mp3, ogg)

Advertisement

Hello Gamingearz!

Was just browsing through this sound library and it sounds fantastic!! I am by coincidence making a space game with a really low budget and this comes really handy. Definitely will use part or all the pack in the game and be sure to give you credit in the game.

Perhaps if things go well I can make a donation in the future. Either way, a big thanks for this amazing work!

They sound really nice! What's the license for these? (saying, "royalty free" is not enough for indiedevs because of legal issues; alas!) If you haven't figured out a license yet, CC-BY is pretty common and works well for most everyone. CC-BY = Royalty free, even for commercial works, but requires attributing the creators.

Also, I noticed your 'Footsteps' and 'Voices' download links both link to the 'Horror' pack. There doesn't seem to be a way to download the 'Footsteps' or 'Voices' pack... sad.png

Thank you for making these!

???????????? Gamingearz!

??? ?????? ??????????? ???? ???????? ??????????, ? ??? ?????? ????????????? !! ? ?? ???????? ?????? ??????????? ???? ? ????????????? ?????? ????????, ? ??? ???????? ????? ??????. ??????????? ????? ???????????? ????? ??? ??? ?????????? ? ???? ? ???? ?????????, ????? ???? ??? ?????? ? ????.

????????, ???? ???? ?????? ??????, ? ???? ??????? ????????????? ? ???????. ? ????? ??????, ??????? ??????? ?? ??? ???????????? ??????!

?????? ???????,

?? ????, ??? ???? ?????????? ???? ??????? ??? ???! 

??????? ?? ??? ?????!

Edited by Gamingearz

They sound really nice! What's the license for these? (saying, "royalty free" is not enough for indiedevs because of legal issues; alas!) If you haven't figured out a license yet, CC-BY is pretty common and works well for most everyone. CC-BY = Royalty free, even for commercial works, but requires attributing the creators.

Also, I noticed your 'Footsteps' and 'Voices' download links both link to the 'Horror' pack. There doesn't seem to be a way to download the 'Footsteps' or 'Voices' pack... sad.png

Thank you for making these!

Thank you for your note, in the next few days we will correct license on our website.

«Footsteps» and «Voices» under development, we will prepare for helloween release libraries with voices monsters :)

Damn, I am glad my russian studies turned out useful, having me understand part of what you wrote. Still, why russian here? ohmy.png

Sorry for my English(
Our studio is located in Kiev, Ukraine. 
http://www.gamedev.net/ - an international forum or am I wrong?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!