• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gip

I need some HELP for the Borland C++ Free Compiler 5.5

This topic is 6067 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Everyone! I''m a Brazilian and I download the Borland free compiler 5.5, but I am having some problems. When I build an API for Win32 using the C++ language and windows.h, appears a Invalid Debug for the file c0x32.lib Where and how I can download a new version or fix it??? If somebody knows, please tell me. Thank You for everyone. Rafael G. Donato

Advertisement
A strange error. You probably have to give more information like the commands you are using to build and the exact response.
If you have the bandwidth can you download a 60 days trial version of the Enterprise package from Borland.

Thanks Man, I should download it...

The error what about I am Talking I gonna copy soon, with my source code.

Thanks Very Much

Rafael G. Donato

quote:
Original post by gip
When I build an API for Win32 using the C++ language and windows.h, appears a Invalid Debug for the file c0x32.lib

Try putting the -tW flag.. ie:

e:\bcc55\bin\bcc32.exe -tW -Ie:\bcc55\include\ -Le:\bcc55\lib\ -6 prog.cpp

Kind Regards,
John Zantey

Yeah!!! I finally fix the problem!

PS: the tW option is what about when I put in place, the program sent the message error.

If anyone have the BCC Free Compiler 5.5.1, then get the patches in borland site.

I fix with this and a code in bcc32.cfg to make the program run faster!!!

I will gonna put all in the forum later.

Thanks everyone!!

Rafael G. Donato

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!