low configuration multiplayer online games

Started by
3 comments, last by Eck 9 years, 3 months ago

Environment and hardware for multiplayer online game development and playing, its upto developers to know about the gaming prograamming configuration. but the thing we have to suggest to developers that is their any way to have mediam level configuration smooth multiplayer online gammming, were games like NFS, project IG and other can be played onine without any inconvenises. if possiable tell alternative games for multiplayer online games.

its great to know about android, technology, internet, software, download, how to, windows.

Advertisement

I'm sorry, I could be wrong, but I don't think anybody here understands what you're asking.

Can you rephrase that?

What do you mean medium configuration?

Are you talking about systems with low specs? Because most online games have graphics settings to allow them to run on most computers (even pretty old ones, as in from last decade).

Are you talking about connection speed?

Old games being modded to allow online play?

The only "question" I see is: If possible tell alternative games for multiplayer online games. But I'm more than a little confused what this means. Can you try again?

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

I’m sorry my incomplete information post, as i want to ask the means configuration laptop or PC were i can play these games smoothly which can beat suggestion by developers only.

its great to know about android, technology, internet, software, download, how to, windows.

I think you're asking us to recommend a good hardware configuration for the Need for Speed games. The purpose of this site is to answer questions related to the development of games. The purpose of the "For Beginners" forum is to answer beginner level programming questions.

If my guess is correct, perhaps a moderator could move this over to the GDNet lounge forum, or you could ask yourself.

If my guess is incorrect, you're going to need to learn a little more English for me to help. In the 3 months since your first post, it seems a bit better. :)

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement