I am looking for tutorials

Started by
3 comments, last by Moogle 22 years, 5 months ago
I am looking for tutorials in "thinking" with OOP and classes for C++. If there is any good book on this any info is highly apprichiated.
-=Moogle=-
Advertisement
Im certainly not an expert on the available litterature, but i recently borrowed a book at the library called "Practical Object-Oriented Development in C++ and Java" by Cay.S.Horstmann.

I used it to learn OOP w/ C++ because i already knew OOP in Java, but most of the stuff in the book seems C++ related, and all of it is about using OOP to make easily understandable, easily maintainable and robust. Actually the thing that makes it so good is that it talks C++ and some Java, which forces it to really flesh out what the different OOP features are about.
quote:Original post by Moogle
I am looking for tutorials in "thinking" with OOP and classes for C++.

If there is any good book on this any info is highly apprichiated.

I think there''s a book called Thinking in C++.... it''s online and is by...... ARGH!! I can''t remember.... Was it Bruce Eckel or Steve Heller....

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka
BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka
thinking in c++ is by bruce eckel
It is my experience that books cant teach you to think in an OO way. The best teacher is experience.

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement