Anyone makeing a space combat game?

Started by
24 comments, last by Eber Kain 22 years, 5 months ago
Nice models! Every tried modelling levels? I am looking for a modeller who can do levels Right now I model them (Programmers Art ), you can check out my site below! If your intrested e-mail me, www.SpindleTec@aol.com

SpinTech Studios
Check out the latest Games and Demos
Addicted Technolagy Raven Engine - Join Us :)
Advertisement
I made several Thief 2 Levels a while back. and was even one of the bigger doom level builders, if anyone can remember back that far.

I updated the spacecraft pics again.
www.EberKain.comThere it is, Television, Look Listen Kneel Pray.
Yea, those were the days. Nice work indeed. I never did get the hang of blender...

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"
Unlike the mechs, the ships will be in one piece (im going to give the user the ability to build their own chassis out of premade parts). So they will probably have a distinct style. Right now, I am working on designing the story and gameplay, so I have no real concrete designs for anything. All I want are good looking ships that can not be called a copy of anything (I dont want to be sued ).

Levels are pretty much covered. Its all mostly outdoor or in space, so it will be pretty easy with a level designer (Im working on that right now as well). All of my graphics problem all pertain to the models: the core, the skin, and animation. That and I need lots of them:people, mechs parts, space vehicles, land vehicles, aircraft, and seacraft (for the water-style fights.. they are going to be great). I want a lot of depth to the game but the models it requires are going to take a lot of work. And since my budget is whatever I can rummage together, its not going to be easy. If you contribute some models, Id be very appreciative. Skins arent too important (one of us has some experience witht them), and for space-ships animation is mostly with the particle engine (the rockets, and the motion of everything around it. So go nuts, and come up with crazy but feasible designs.
You can email me, an i will send you the 11 models I have right now.

Im messing with something else at the moment, so i dont know when ill make more for give aways
www.EberKain.comThere it is, Television, Look Listen Kneel Pray.
On a kind of related note ... does anyone know of any good 3D Max 3 tutorials?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement