Anyone makeing a space combat game?

Started by
24 comments, last by Eber Kain 22 years, 5 months ago
I can make models for one if anyone wants. look here home.earthlink.net/~eberkain/ssgallery.html
www.EberKain.comThere it is, Television, Look Listen Kneel Pray.
Advertisement
Very nice fighters..

I dont have the knowledge to make a space fighter game, yet. So... Not me. But I''m sure there are programmers out there who would like to use your talent.

Mvh Mario..
Warm regardsMario..
The are modeled good, textured simple, less than an hour each. 2 an hour on a good day.

If anyone is intrested id be willing to make a bunch of em.
I may be interested.....

My friend and I are making a air combat game. We havn't fully decided on the type of aircraft yet, but I think we were leaning more towardes a Helicopter....

We are using Quake2 model format, with no animation

Would you be able to make an Apache helicopter?

Jack

Edited by - jackthemeangiant on November 7, 2001 12:36:38 AM
I can export models as vrml dxf obj iv pov wrl or plain OpenGL code. you could look for something to port from one of those formats to what you need.

You will undoubtly be wanting a good textureing job, if you can make up a skin, i can work up some mean looking helocopters for you. As for makeing a true to scale Apache, I could do that too.
Are you doing this for free, or do I have to pay you if I want to use your models? =) They look nice, and I might be interested in using them in my project. I''ve made a small game, in 2d. and I might convert it to 3d.

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Download my little game project HERE
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
Nah, this is free man, Just give me credit for makeing them.

I like to make models, so im doing it for fun.
They look nice.

How good are you at mechs?
quote:Original post by Eber Kain
home.earthlink.net/~eberkain/ssgallery.html

Those look cool... what''s the poly count for each one?
and what did you model them in?

I''m not working on a space game, I''m just curious
I''m working on a shoot-em-up style game. The Dev is very early and consists of a small team (2 coders and 1 music guy), we will be looking for a graphic artist/designer in the near future. If your interested drop me an e at: hydon_t@hotmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement