• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Dzyehk

University Final Year Project Preparation

This topic is 1512 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all!
I am currently Studying Game Software Development, i'm on my third year which is a placement year and i'm thinking ahead about trying to get my final year project started atleast architecturally.
So i will be using Unreal Engine 4 this is because during this work year i am getting pretty acquainted with it!

Right so i am just trying to just do some research to start off, and i am going to do my final year project on procedural generation of sorts! I've got a load of books currently on the subject matter, but the issue is i am dyslexic (mainly in reading comprehension) so i find it terribly hard to read these books and just understand it.

So if anybody is willing i would really appreciate any resources anybody has on this! Heck i would just appreciate anything :)

This is going to be a task and a half but i'm very keen and i am very dedicated to this.

Thank you!

Advertisement

Well if you use something like UE4, then "architecturally" you're done; some pre-made engine will have an already completed architecture. So I'm not quite sure what you want to get started on.

Well if you use something like UE4, then "architecturally" you're done; some pre-made engine will have an already completed architecture. So I'm not quite sure what you want to get started on.

Sorry i guess you're right on that but what i'm trying to say is kind of hard to portray, i want to get the basic procedural generation so i can work on my project itself which will be procedurally generating things like planets based on the star it's orbiting :) i hope this makes more sense?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!