• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MochShot

Azmara - my zelda-inspired RPG native to IOS/Android devices

This topic is 1335 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My friends and I have been working on a rpg native to android + ios devices for the past 5 months. We have been working very hard to create a game that gives the same level of excitement as the zelda games we played growing up (for N64 and Gameboy). We have found a very cool design which allows our walls and layers to have a 3D effect -- it will surely make things more interesting for puzzles and world exploration. I can't wait until its download-ready off the appstore/playstore.

10540571_339967662847448_855200196058661

We are thrilled at the amount we have accomplished. We actually have a test file that includes a central village and a complete dungeon which takes about 25-30 mins to complete!

Our goal is to have a game which includes 5 dungeon in total -- while unraveling an epic storyline bigsmile.gif The game will include over 10 hours of gameplay.

We will be launching a Kickstarter project on November 1st to aid in the game's completion.

If you would like to see more, check us out on facebook, twitter, or see our website!
00798d098e717866aed665d84535dba1_large.g

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!