Can I use humanmake models in my game for commercial purpose?

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years, 5 months ago

Hey guys, I was thinking of creating of a human character 3dmodel then i heard about make human!! And my question is that if i create a character in make human can i use it in my game for commercial purpose? thanks in advance

Advertisement
Have you read their FAQ page?

if i create a character in make human can i use it in my game for commercial purpose?

Sounds like you're asking for legal advice. Not a good idea if you intend to use any answers here to make decisions regarding commercial viability of a game. As yckx mentions, your question would be better answered directly by the people who make the product.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the forums for everyone's benefit, and I can embarrass myself publicly.

You don't forget how to play when you grow old; you grow old when you forget how to play.

According to their website, you can use any assets you create in commercial and non-commercial products. The only exception is the source code. Short answer is yes.

******************************************************************************************
Youtube Channel

Sounds like you're asking for legal advice.

Definitely. Moving to Business/Law.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement