Game programming CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Started by
71 comments, last by Sage13 22 years, 5 months ago
I didn''t read all the replies, but hey, could we take another approach to drawing terabytes of pictures. Just create few 3d models and keyframe those and let the computer to render all the frames needed to create this insane creation.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
I didn''t read all the replies, but hey, could we take another approach to drawing terabytes of pictures. Just create few 3d models and keyframe those and let the computer to render all the frames needed to create this insane creation.

the reason this debate(?) is going on so long is that the guy refuses to use actual 3D, he wants it hand-drawn.

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
quote:Original post by krez
Original post by Anonymous Poster

the reason this debate(?) is going on so long is that the guy refuses to use actual 3D, he wants it hand-drawn.

While this may be the case krez, I think it carries on because the artist "knows" more about programming and related technologies than the rest of us…Why should He listen to us and our petty logic? After all it isn''t knowing your limits and those of what you are dealing with, it is thinking that you can do something that guarantees its possibility.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement