• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ibranext

OpenGL OpenGL/SDL C++

This topic is 1336 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me out for a couple minuts to set up SDL via Join.me ? I spent 2 days trying to figure out what my problems are like: "the path you entered seems valid but this wizard can't locate the following SDL's include file 'SDL.h' in it"

Advertisement
I don't know why you'd bump your topic after only 15 minutes. Give it a day. You also don't give any information like... which compiler/IDE you are using. I'm not going to help if I don't have any experience with the tools you're using. And, personally, I'm not going to use join.me even if I did know how to set up OpenGL/SDL with your IDE. It's just not the kind of help I like to give usually.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!