Sign in to follow this  

My Pokemon Game

This topic is 1118 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey i have created a Pokemon game.It Only has 9 users and about 4 of them are active.It was relesed 3 days ago.It has Flame,Shadow,Hail Mega X and y and meany more colored Pokemon including fusions.The link to the game is [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] thanks for reading.

Edited by jbadams

I will add to it that I am inherently distrustful of games that don't show any screenshots, and contain obvious spelling mistakes (such as staaaaaaaaart your journey).

... and contain obvious spelling mistakes (such as staaaaaaaaart your journey).

That's the first thing I saw, "Regester Now and staart Your Journey" is the first thing you read and it's misspelled.

Also, in your registration page you should use a real reCaptcha instead of the random code at the end in plain text. I guess it's supposed to prevent someone to create fake accounts automatically, but It would be really easy to make a script that finds that value and paste it in the input.

EDIT: It's not clear if the game is called Pokemon Flame RPG or Pokemon Journey.

Edited by DiegoSLTS

you also say you don't intend to infringe on it, you still are infringing on it,

Yea, that's always amusing on YouTube. "No infringement intended!"... but it's 100% infringement.

I can't punch someone in the face and say, 'no pain intended'.

Regardless of whether a game is commercial or not, it still costs Nintendo money if other people make Nintendo-branded games for free. It weakens and damages Nintendo's property.

That said, congratulations on completing a finished project! smile.png  With the skill you've learned, maybe your next project could be something that you create 100% on your own, and that you can commercially sell, that could potentially become as big as Pokemon.

I'm afraid we have a long standing blanket request from Nintendo to not allow the posting of projects that infringe upon their intellectual property, so we'll have to close this.

This topic is 1118 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.