Books, which should I buy?

Started by
0 comments, last by AYoungCoder 22 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I''m a young programmer who wants to learn. I am low-ish level maths (I''m English so don''t know what to say to indicate how low). Anyway, christmas is coming up so I''m gonna ask Santa for some books I''ve been going through the Nehe Tuts but I''ve got to a point where my maths skills aren''t good enough to know what it''s on about. Anyway, what I''m after is some suggestion on what books to get for: Maths in 3d Game Programming and physics. Some sort of Open GL reference book. A book on Artificial Intelligence. And any other books you might suggest I could need. Thanks for anything you might be able to help with.
Advertisement
well you can download an opengl book (opengl super bible) at

http://romka.demonews.com/opengl/doc/index_eng.htm

hope it helps...

"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog''s not mad. You grant that?
- I suppose so, said Alice.
- Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it''s angry, and wags its tail when it''s pleased. Now I growl when I''m pleased, and wag my tail when I''m angry. Therefore I''m mad."
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement