Learning to create Art - by Riuthamus

Started by
57 comments, last by zizulot 6 years, 4 months ago
I'm also interested, I suspect the apparent lack of interest may have just been that people either didn't want to bother you about the delay (I fall into this category), or due to the delay assumed the series had been abandoned.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Advertisement

Nah, I enjoy making them just dont like making things if people dont care for them. I will post up the next one today. I got another one as well so today might be a double hit! :)

ok I will be looking for them then

I am interested as well. I have it bookmarked and will refer to it whenever it was relevant to me and I had time cause right now Im working on other stuff. But when you upload something it's permanently there for everyone to see at any time, so don't get discouraged.

well, thanks for the kinds words! I spent the last few days with our new puppy so it took me some time to get this uploaded. Here is the newest video with another one to follow.

[media]http:

[/media]

And, here is my new puppies!!

o_19knok0n213m5nke172a1h1taplf.jpg

o_19knok0n2127n11iii7atbv148ee.jpg

Awesome! Cute puppies! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

What did you use to take those pictures?

The quality is good!

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Wifey has a macro lense for her nikon DSLR. She use to do photography in the philippines. I hope to get her some extra cash with some of my freelance work so she can get the newest camera stuff. :P

Wifey has a macro lense for her nikon DSLR. She use to do photography in the philippines.

Nice, what equipment does she have?

I do some photography too, Mostly birds.

She use to do photography in the philippines.

Commercial?

If not she might want to read up on interlectual property and licensing.

Has she checked out Northlight Iamges? They have some really good articles there ( mostly about the business aspect and colour managment ).

I hope to get her some extra cash with some of my freelance work so she can get the newest camera stuff.

The latest and greatest is nice, But not needed.

Does she suffer from NAS? (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome? :) )

I wish you both good luck!

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Nice, what equipment does she have?

I do some photography too, Mostly birds.

I have no clue, but I will find out. I think the DSLR 5?

Commercial?

If not she might want to read up on interlectual property and licensing.

Has she checked out Northlight Iamges? They have some really good articles there ( mostly about the business aspect and colour managment ).

Right now? no, she did a few things here and there in the PI, but mostly for weddings. I will check this out though.

The latest and greatest is nice, But not needed.

Does she suffer from NAS? (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome? smile.png )

I wish you both good luck!

She doesnt, but I do. Oddly, I feel better if she has the best around her neck. There is something rewarding about knowing that I provided her with the thing that brings her so much joy. She feels the same about me and my computer... so its kinda a mutual thing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement