• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
david26693

Play Dress-Up and Learn Music with Let’s Play with DingDong!

This topic is 1423 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi people!

I downloaded the app Let’s Play with DingDong from Google Play for my 3-year-old daughter, Becky. It is a musical app and I thought it would be great to get her used to music right from this age as she is quick to catch a tune. To my surprise, not only my 3-year-old, but my five-year-old (Beth) was quite engrossed in it too. 

Beth was quite fascinated by the animated fox called Ding-Dong and loved to dress him up at the store that comes in the app. Becky loves to play with the instruments at 'Instruments World', her favorite being the piano. I love the app; it brings such joy and fun to my girls. I would recommend it to any mum with kids below the age of six. 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!