Sign in to follow this  

DestinyQuest Infinite - gamebook mixing book with RPG (running promo until Friday)

This topic is 1106 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone,

My tiny team and I finally released our digital gamebook DestinyQuest Infinite. We’ve also been running a special promotion called the Inner Circle which ends tomorrow (December 5th, 2014). Here’s the link, and details are below!

igzgQPg.png

What’s a gamebook?

A gamebook is a book with RPG elements. Anyone remember Choose Your Own Adventure books? Gamebooks keep the choices and add tabletop game style mechanics like a character sheet, stats, and battles that require dice. Of course, our digital gamebook does all that for you, so you can just read, strategize, and enjoy the game.

kkD4hJD.png

What’s the Inner Circle promotion?

The Inner Circle is a Kickstarter-style one month program, which is ending tomorrow, December 5. Like Kickstarter, you can select how much you’d like to pay, then choose any of the tiers included in that price. Unlike Kickstarter, you can start playing Act 1 of DestinyQuest Infinite as soon as you make the purchase (Acts 2 and 3 will follow soon!).

The different tiers include:

• A digital poster and digital ebook detailing the production and art of DestinyQuest Infinite.

• A 11"x13" poster of an artwork from DestinyQuest Infinite.

• A DestinyQuest Infinite production book: a full color book filled with sketches and images from the making of DQI.

• Your own writing included in the game! We'll help you make your own quest, and include it in the game.

• A trip to meet the QuestForge team in New York City! Get food and tour the city with us. (US domestic flights only, sorry!)

We only have a few dozen left of everything, and once the event’s over they’re gone permanently.

Join the Inner Circle or just buy DQI here.

MOw88Dh.png

What if the promotion's over?

You can still buy the book/check out the demo. We'll add links here after it's done.

Thanks!

As I mentioned above, we’re a really small team (really it’s just me and 1-2 other people on good days) so we appreciate any feedback and support.

Sign in to follow this