Where can I d/l this dll?

Started by
16 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 5 months ago
i was wonderin where i can get glaux.dll it seems i need it for a project thx "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
There is no glaux.dll (however, there is a glaux.lib). Search for threads about glaux.lib, there are dozens.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
then wtf is this error message talkin about?

i dont want to skip tuts so i need to know what this thing is

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
What gives you the error message, and what does it say?

it says, "A required .DLL file, GLAUX.DLL was not found"

Very weird. Glaux is suppossed to be a static library (all the code is put inside your executable, that''s why glaux.lib is so much bigger than most lib files) which means it doesn''t need a DLL. Maybe you''re using a different version of glaux or something (I doubt that)? Anyway, as I''m sure you''ve seen me say before, glaux isn''t that great. Who cares about skipping a few tutorials, you can always go back if you don''t get it (most of them aren''t in any real order anyway).

i read tut # 25 and it all looks like rubbish to me
thats y i dont want to skip tuts

i must find out wats wrong or ill die in the process

Do you have the glaux.lib file?
yes i do

are you using MS VC++ 6.0?

if so you''re welcome to mail me the code

mark.shaxted@btinternet.com

i''ll look now - see if i get the same ...

be sure to include the project and workspace files!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement