Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prozak

Growing and Going

Hi all, I created my own website a few months back, and put together a team. Now we''re growing. We are moving to a no-adds webhost, a no-adds forum, improving the WebSite Design (Flash 5?), etc... The spirit of the site is to give technology newcomers a central place to colect information, and actualy get a response, somewhat like GDnet, but with other interests. We''re a bunch of people that loves game coding, Artificial Intelligence, 3D APIs, Robotics and Graphic Creation. We need more people: Young & bright artists to enhance the website visuals, Dinamic website coders to create a better site experience, Newbies, to tell us what they don''t understand in our tutorials, Gurus - to write the tutorials And: people to fill in Teams A, B, C & R Teams A&B are Game Programming Teams Team C is a Pocket PC Game Development Team Team R is a Research-Only Team. Remember, if you want to join/ help us, that gaming is a serious business. Click the link below to go to the current WebSite, which will be improved in the near future. Also, take a moment to review the current WebSite Design and post your comments, suggestions. Thank you for your time, hope you find a place inside UniteK Future. Hugo Ferreira UniteK Future "Concentrate, and you can see it. If you see it, then it is possible. If it is possible, you can Achieve it."

Right now your site seems to lack content (except on the Amazon Affiliates Program Page *wink* *wink*), but if you continue to add good tutorials this site might get interesting.

Also tell us more about the projects and maybe tie the tutorials with them. Writing tutorials as you build the games would be awesome for a lot of people.

You asked for a review of the web site design, here you go:

You are on a good start, the layout is simple and well constructed which is great. But my big problem are the shiny aqua buttons.

One last thing, please... Flash != Improving Website design.

Good luck