My new website template

Started by
2 comments, last by TheChubu 9 years, 3 months ago

Lately, I've totally torn down the old website, and replaced it with a fresh and more robust template. Because the old one was harder to maintain, and less suitable, I set out to find a new one, and this one was really good. One reason I chose it was because it has some features in common with professional company websites, like Sega's.

http://shogun3d.net

Now, I'm aware that there are a couple of broken links (haven't gotten around to fixing it yet), and I didn't add any of the facebook, twitter, google+ and tumblr links (I forgot). Would love to fix it now, but it's 4:30 AM, so I should be sleeping smile.png

So, I'm wondering if you all like it, or think it's a feasible template to be used for a game dev website? Any suggestions for improvement are welcome! I'm asking because I tend to make rookie mistakes a little too often ohmy.png

Shogun

Advertisement

At least yours have a custom look. I'm trying to build my own personal site (with Django + Bootstrap) and I'm using Bootstrap's default theme.

Hi,

The site looks nice, have you considered having a mobile specific responsive style sheet template?

Just a heads up: When you changed some stuff to orange you missed the "Click here" link (its still pink) and the twitter/facebook/etc logos at the bottom of the site.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement