Sol-Ark [WiP] New devlog (23/07/2015 CheckPoint)

Started by
57 comments, last by Alex Martial 8 years, 9 months ago

Hello, everyone! Take a look at our new video about possibilities of expansion and customization for your ship in the game.

Enjoy!

Here it is.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Advertisement

Hello, everyone! Today we are among top-70 on indieDB. I know that rank is floating but this is still pretty nice!

[spoiler]

7ed9a6c8d63b140687fdc63d8d3766c5.png

[/spoiler]

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm updating our blog with devlogs. Take a look at the latest screenshots and full description of performed work for last week.

31_01_2015_4.png

Also take a look at our new video about top-10 unusual ways to die for NPCs in the game. Enjoy!!!

Hello, everyone!!!

Here is Sol-Ark's blog with devlogs. Take a look at latest screenshots, gifs and description of performed works for this week.

2015feb6_5.png

Hello, everyone!

I'm updating the thread with new *.gif image, which demonstrates levels of the map in the Sol-Ark game.

http://solark-game.com/images/gif/444.gif

Hello, everyone! I'm updating the thread with a regular news from our blog with devlogs.

Take a look at new screenshots and gif files, as well as full description of work, which has been performed over the last week.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pitNgGe-1tA/VN75rIcyQ3I/AAAAAAAAAbY/R89KEUsZiqw/s1600/gif_10.gif

2015feb13_12.png

Check our IndieDB page and official website to know more.

Nice update, guys! I'm glad to see how everything is moving forward!

Nice update, guys! I'm glad to see how everything is moving forward!

Thanks for your support!

Hello, everyone! We are starting to publish a series of articles about main gameplay features of Sol-Ark (there are 17 of them) on IndieDB website.

Here is the first article in that list - indirect crew management.

Responsibility_distribution.jpg

In Sol-Ark you command the ship’s Virtual Intelligence System which gives commands to the crew. You will appoint the specialization of NPCs, highlight problems and issues, and set their task priorities.

An Engineer will be less accurate (and brave) in battle than a Soldier, and if you send a Medic instead of a Biologist to investigate a new species of alien plant, well, don’t be surprised if they return without a head, or are infested with an unidentified parasite.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hwfW4Dp7KDE/VOO7yO79tQI/AAAAAAAAAbo/mfcpQRHHD-M/s1600/%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84_6.gif

At the helm of the Sol-Ark’s V.I. System you will designate the location for tasks to be performed and relay the commands directly to the crew. Highlight areas to undergo construction, select wall types, solar arrays and other subsystems to be crafted and installed by (hopefully) responsible and trained Engineers and workers.

To know more - check our page on IndieDB website.

Follow us on Sol-Ark's official website to receive the latest news.

Hello, everyone!

We want to say a huge thank you for your interest and support to this project! Thanks to you, we've managed to achieve of more than 18,000 views of our pages on the various resources of the World Wide Web in just 1.5 months from the beginning of Sol-Ark's news publications.

statindieDB.png

Those screenshots represent stats of views Sol-Ark's page on IndieDB and ModDB websites and on Sol-Ark's official website. During this period we've hit a few times the top-20 among more than 24 000 of other projects on IndieDB. We know, that this rank - is floating. But for our team with zero budget and without any great known name - this is amazing. And this is reality. Thanks to you all!
statgoogle.png
We are working and keep working to enjoy you. Thanks a lot for everyone again! Follow us and stay tuned!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement