Who wants to make a game?

Started by
5 comments, last by jpetrie 9 years, 3 months ago

Hello, I was wondering if anybody would like to make a game with me? I am new to making a games, pretty much only been watching youtube tutorials, but i was wondering if i could get some coders and developers together (or just one or two people) and if we could make a game, maybe not for profit but if not just to hang out, and just have fun, and maybe i can learn more! :D

Advertisement

Have you considered joining up with an existing project instead of starting a new one? You would have lots of opportunity to learn especially in an open source project.

Good luck!

This really isn't the place to ask; there's a Classifieds section where you can post about the project you want to make and see if people are interested.

That said, how "new" are you to making games? Have you made any on your own? You really should not embark on a group project unless you've built at least a few simple games on your own, because it won't give you the space and freedom you really need to develop your skills properly.

No offense but in a "team" everyone should briing something to the table, if youi are only wanting to learn that is basically what a school should do

if at least you would be good at drawing or making music that woudl be another story though

I would like to join you hut I am new and don't have much to offer. Plus I'm a minor.

At least I'm trying

I am currently working on a very casual project - building a roguelike game. It is for Windows and I am using VS2012, C#, Monogame framework. For source control I use git, the project is hosted on github.com. If it sounds interesting to you, maybe you can send me a message here. Just to warn you, this is a hobby project on the side, so i am not always active.

Have a nice day.

Guys, this is not the place for recruiting. I'm going to lock the thread now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement