1 Crazy Snake [source]

Started by
1 comment, last by FounderSim 9 years, 3 months ago

I am sure everyone here has at least created snake, but for those who have not or are just starting out:

http://gamemakersforums.com/resources/1-crazy-snake.6/

It is my first C# App/Game as well as my first .NET app. I used C# 2013 with XNA 4. This was just more of a learning exercise then to create an actually game since I have not worked with C# or XNA before. I started last night, and just got it working fully (that I am aware of) a few hrs ago.

I guess next I will be looking into to see XNA has built in network stuff and do some multiplayer experiment's.

Coding Samples :: Tips :: Discussions :: Game Directory => Game Makers Forums Online RPG Creator
Advertisement

Greetings for the finished game, but don't dive in the deep with the network stuff. Continue working on 2D game clones (e.g. breakout, tetris, super mario). smile.png

Greetings for the finished game, but don't dive in the deep with the network stuff. Continue working on 2D game clones (e.g. breakout, tetris, super mario). smile.png

Thanks. I have done lot's of clones in other languages and even network stuff in Visual Basic 6 (longg time ago (lol's)). I just have never messed around with C# before... =]

Coding Samples :: Tips :: Discussions :: Game Directory => Game Makers Forums Online RPG Creator

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement