why C++?

Started by
12 comments, last by swiftcoder 9 years, 2 months ago

what is C++ i see it on many places but nower to be found what it is.

Advertisement

C++ is a programming language.

It's used for many types of applications, for example games.

Among high-end games, it is probably the most common language, while among indie game developers, other languages/engines are used more often (Unity, C#, plus more).

Hello to all my stalkers.

C++ is a programming language that is used to create applications. Check out the Wikipedia article or your favorite search engine for more information about the topic.

edit. Ninjas, ninjas everywhere. ph34r.png

C++ is a programming language that is used to create applications. Check out the Wikipedia article or your favorite search engine for more information about the topic.

edit. Ninjas, ninjas everywhere. ph34r.png

ph34r.png

Hello to all my stalkers.

ph34r.png

C++ is an abomination which will shorten your life and threaten your sanity.

No really. If you are new and asking this question, avoid learning c++ for now and stick to more sane languages such as C# or python...

Good luck!

what is C++ i see it on many places but nower to be found what it is.

I hope this doesn't come across too harsh, but if you want to be a programmer, then you need to get a LOT better at researching information. It's an extremely important skill for a programmer, and most of the information you will need to find on an everyday basis will be more difficult to locate than the answer to your question here.

C++ is an abomination which will shorten your life and threaten your sanity.

No really. If you are new and asking this question, avoid learning c++ for now and stick to more sane languages such as C# or python...

Good luck!

Don't listen to Brain; he is a hater. You want an abomination go use Objective-C. As everyone else said, C++ is one of many programming languages.

"The code you write when you learn a new language is shit.
You either already know that and you are wise, or you don’t realize it for many years and you are an idiot. Either way, your learning code is objectively shit." - L. Spiro

"This is called programming. The art of typing shit into an editor/IDE is not programming, it's basically data entry. The part that makes a programmer a programmer is their problem solving skills." - Serapth

"The 'friend' relationship in c++ is the tightest coupling you can give two objects. Friends can reach out and touch your privates." - frob

The answer is at your fingertips.

Stephen M. Webb
Professional Free Software Developer

Don't listen to Brain; he is a hater. You want an abomination go use Objective-C. As everyone else said, C++ is one of many programming languages.

I'm no hater, i'm using C++ for my current project and have used it before for many others, but there's no way i'd recommend learning it to any newbie...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement