workhouse

WorldKraft

workhouse    144

screenshot5.JPG

WorldKraft

Sandbox game with cool features:

- small block size for greater accuracy - 10x10x10 cm

- model building mode, create individual models

- world building mode, place multiple instances of the same model to create environments

- models can be moved and rotated

- map import, place and resize map on the ground to create a blueprint for realistic representation of the world

Unity3D / PC

screenshot4.JPG

screenshot7.JPGscreenshot8.JPG

workhouse    144

Update. New features:

- Push/Pull. Instead of adding blocks one-by-one it is possible to push / pull multiple blocks at once to quickly create a wall, floor, roof or any other surface

- Magic. Press the "M" key to have a block appearing in front of you. No need to look for nearest block to create a "flying" object [one that is not attached to the ground].

screenshot11.png

workhouse    144

Victorian terraced house - one rod [16'6"] front width  - thousands of those have been built across UK during XiX century.

First model - well, half of it, the roof, some walls and other details are missing - large number of blocks causes the whole thing to be quite unwieldy 

screenshot27.png

workhouse    144

Small update. The project has been updated to Unity 5, this will hopefully translate into better game [once we fix all/most the old and new bugs].

Also, project now has a proper development blog http://www.worldkraft.com/blog - check for updated build [mac/pc] ver0.23

Edited by workhouse

workhouse    144

Update. New build - more stable, less bugs, partially implemented inventory.

Test model. GWR 5400 Class Pannier tank - I'm hoping to get models moving [soon].

screenshot40-300x169.png

See BLOG for more info 

workhouse    144
Most recent build v0.32 includes major changes affecting performance – models with million blocks can be made ;-)

million.png

Also, Push/Pull has been fixed [with added Ctrl-Z undo], this makes the whole thing a lot easier to use.

Plus, I've made use of my humble skills to sort out the website which is now quite useable on any device [mobile/desktop] 

cozzie    5029
That looks pretty good.
What's the url for the latest beta/ stable release (for Windows/PC)?

Is there a purpose/ goal to achieve or just building and have some fun.

workhouse    144

Development is progressing all the time in it's own pace. Main changes are related to "engine" that drives the project rather than "looks" and "functions". 

At the moment there is no set purpose of the game. The only focus is on creating relatively easy building of models and scenes. 

For more updates check https://www.facebook.com/theworldkraft/

There are some new functions, ability to move models along the path which I used to create "train engine driving on the track"

Drop me an email to worldkraft@workhou.se and I'll provide you with DL link for newest Windows build.

Edited by workhouse

Sign in to follow this