Sign in to follow this  
anonymgamedev17

Desura is not paying me my money

I have problems with Desura. I published my game there and they are not sending me any money. I sended over 10 letters and I didn't received a single answer regarding my game yet. What should I do now? Has anyon had similar problems?

jbadams    25712

How long has it been since you sent the letters?  Have you tried contacting them via email, or only via snail-mail?

Are you sure you've met all of the conditions to be paid?  There may be minimum income levels or sales numbers to qualify for a payout.

If you're sure a payout is owed have you double-checked that you provided correct information to be paid?

Sorry for the late reply! I tried to solve the situation with Desura again. But I am still waiting. And yes I read the contract very precisely and it is above the threshold. The only thing what I can imagine is that they have problems because Desura has been buyed by Bad Juju Games. They told all game developers that because of this the payments could be delayed. But this was in december.

And no there is no dispute. They are simply not answering my mails. If there would be a dispute I could do something to solve it. But at the moment I do not know the reason.