Application Wizard

Started by
10 comments, last by Aardvajk 9 years, 2 months ago

How to open Application Wizard in Visual Studio Express 2013 on Windows 8.1 OS?

Advertisement

Go to the file menu and choose "new", first option on the menu...

Heh, one suspects each stage of this painful process to prompt a new thread...

Heh, one suspects each stage of this painful process to prompt a new thread...

Next thread: "where do I type in my game?" :D

Heh, one suspects each stage of this painful process to prompt a new thread...D Windows 8.1

Does Windows 8.1 contain DirectX 11.2?

Go to the file menu and choose "new", first option on the menu...

There are: Edit; View; Object; Project; Tools; Window; Help. I tried all there is no "new". How to open Win32 also?

Here is one of the first image on Google for visual studio 2013. There is a file menu here:

visual-studio-2013.jpg

I don't know what you installed or what you did to it but seriously if you're struggling to even operate windows how can you ever hope to compile the code for a game?

A certain level of technical competence is required and assumed and at this point I get the feeling that you're either pretty green, incredibly new to computers at all, or you're simply trolling us or are struggling to understand English.

Which one is it because whenever I ask if you're new to computing you dodge the question...

Here is one of the first image on Google for visual studio 2013. There is a file menu here:

visual-studio-2013.jpg

I don't know what you installed or what you did to it but seriously if you're struggling to even operate windows how can you ever hope to compile the code for a game?

A certain level of technical competence is required and assumed and at this point I get the feeling that you're either pretty green, incredibly new to computers at all, or you're simply trolling us or are struggling to understand English.

Which one is it because whenever I ask if you're new to computing you dodge the question...

Blend for Visual Studio 2013 I got this app after downloading

That's the wrong app. Don't run blend, just run visual studio 2013. You have dodged my questions again though. Are you new to this? You mentioned 6 months college but doing what? Are you learning programming? Just trying to gauge your level of experience here... What is the source code you are trying to compile? Are you able to provide a link to it? If you do not know how to operate visual studio I guess you didn't write it yourself?

That's the wrong app. Don't run blend, just run visual studio 2013. You have dodged my questions again though. Are you new to this? You mentioned 6 months college but doing what? Are you learning programming? Just trying to gauge your level of experience here... What is the source code you are trying to compile? Are you able to provide a link to it? If you do not know how to operate visual studio I guess you didn't write it yourself?

you mean this site but there are many links: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd831853.aspx I am new I will find from internet any code

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement