Visual Studio 2010 Express

Started by
2 comments, last by wintertime 9 years, 2 months ago

After creating Win32 Application Wizard, next is: Linking the DirectX Libraries. After Additional Dependencies I have to press Apply, but Apply button is down so I can't rich it, nor I can move the platform up, but I saved it. How can I press Apply button and should I repeat everything, so first to click Apply button and after Save? In other words: How can I minimize the bar which is on down site in windows 8.1?

Advertisement

Hm,

I can't help you with the problem, but I would suggest that you switch on Visual Studio 2013 Comunity Edition.

It has all the feature of the Pro version (graphic debuging, MFC, etc) and you can also use it for free as long as you stay "small" developer.

Hm,

I can't help you with the problem, but I would suggest that you switch on Visual Studio 2013 Comunity Edition.

It has all the feature of the Pro version (graphic debuging, MFC, etc) and you can also use it for free as long as you stay "small" developer.

I fixed the question.

May I suggest taking a screenshot and adding some red arrows in paint, to let people see what your problem is?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement